Sunday, July 08, 2007

{10 pm}

So its 10 pm on a Sunday night and I'm putting off the inevitable last task for the day...going to bed. I'm such a night owl...if I could I would go to bed at 2 am every morning and sleep until 10. But, its not to be for this 8-5 career girl. *sigh*.

My creativity was really flowing these past few days. I finished quite a few layouts and made a couple mini albums for my Etsy shop. You can take a peak at them here. I also listed some other vintage goodies from my stash. In an effort to narrow down my handbag collection, I listed quite a few of my less loved bags on Ebay today. If they don't find a new home, our local Goodwill willbe inheriting a large stash of purses.

Not much else going on around here. I'm dreading tomorrow simply because I almost always dread Mondays. They are the sign of the beginning of a long work week and the end of a relaxing weekend. Oh well...another Friday is right around the corner. :)

Here are a few of the layouts I did this weekend. Hope everyone has a great Monday!



xoxo

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Love the tie on the cat.

Michelle said...

Cute layouts! I so totally hear you on going to bed early on Sunday thing.. I do the same!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...