Friday, July 13, 2007

{ugh}

So I'm feeling quite chubby today...but only in my belly area. Wish I could blame it on being pregnant, but sadly that isn't the case. I *am* hosting aunty flow right now though...so can I just blame it on bloat? Seriously, I have been on an awful sweets kick the past few weeks. I'm craving everything sweet that I can get my hands on! I haven't been exercising like I should be either. The hot weather took me out of my walking routine, so I've been super lazy lately. I'm still having trouble getting used to the "heavier" me. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and stay a size 6. Granted, I'm a size 10 now and 5'9" tall, so I know that isn't that big, but when I look in the mirror I feel heavy. Guess today is just my pity party day. :(

I have tons of stuff that I need to get started on around the house. Our staircase needs to be sanded and stained...that project has been staring my in the face for months. Maybe this weekend will finally be when I tackle it (that would be a good way to kick start my calorie burning as well!) We also really need to clean the laundry room in the basement...it is just disgusting for lack of a better word....gotta love musty old basements.

Not much else going on in my world. I'm hoping Dan and I can make a trip to Target this weekend to look for bedroom stuff. They have a coverlet set, rug, chair and artwork that I want to get to finally make our bedroom look "finished"...


Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday (the 13th!) :)

xoxo

1 comment:

fioretta said...

oh, I feel you... I have days like this as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...