Thursday, August 02, 2007

{fun stuff}



Today has been a busy and tiring day. Work has been going well and I feel so blessed to have been giving this opportunity. I had a meeting this afternoon with my old coworkers to help train the person in my old job. After that meeting I was even happier that I have moved on. :)

I'm working on a new set of canvas paintings for a friend...really excited that she asked me to make them for her. I'm using a light blue and dark brown...two with a blue background and two with brown for the background. Here are the two I've completed so far...



I'm not sure if I'm 100% happy with them...the floral patterns didn't translate as well to solid color as I thought they would. Oh well...we'll see if she likes them. :)

We also got our new quilt set for our bedroom a couple days ago. Here's a pic of the room in its current state.
I want to get a new sheet set and we still need to paint the walls and trim. We'll get it done one day.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Love the canvas paintings!! They're so pretty!! And love the new bedding!! I need to get us some new bedding too!! Have a good weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...