Monday, June 16, 2008

{settling in}



This is the face of a new mom that is finally figuring things out. I picked up the boys today and for the first time I felt the love that I have been praying for these past two weeks. And what a feeling that is. Sure, my hair didn't get washed today, but I do have a cute headband on, and I really don't care because the boys are so worth it.

We took them out Sundayon their first outing, other than doctor's appointments. Dan's great aunt had us over for lunch and the boys did great. We even got to take a nice 2 hour nap while all of the ladies watched the boys. :)

I feel like Dan and I are finally getting this parent thing, and that's a great feeling. I know there are still many hard days ahead, but I'm optimistic that the good times will far outweigh those.
This is my new favorite picture of the boys...their Aunt Faith posed them like this. :)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

What a sweet picture! Congrats to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...