Thursday, March 11, 2010

{lines}

In my obsessed search for all things midcentury modern furniture the past few weeks, I've come across a ton of photos featuring a few variations on a chair that I can't seem to get out of my mind. The lines are so gorgeous - simple, fluid, natural...

Danish Modern TEAK LOUNGE CHAIR by Stewf.

Despite the hard wood they look so inviting...

Finn Juhl: Sling Arm Lounge Chairs by sewtrashy.

Arne Vodder Reclining Lounge Chair by Stewf.

This armless one is very unique. I love how the chair seems to just rest on the base.

Profile by crikkett9.

Finn Juhl: Sling Arm Lounge Chair by sewtrashy.


Selig Chair by Peter Hvidt 1 by Stewf.

And I'm in love with the detailing on the back.

Selig Chair by Peter Hvidt 2 by Stewf.


Danish Lounge Chair by Selig

Maybe we will get lucky and find one of these of our very own, but for now these photos have definitely inspired me.

1 comment:

daiseedeb said...

I am also a lover of these chairs. IN college I found a few at thrifts, now they get caught up pretty fast!
; )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...