Thursday, May 13, 2010

{rebellious scrapbooking}

It feels like it has been forever since I have had scrapbook pages to share, but today is the day people! I finally pulled out all of my supplies and started on the family photos my friend Laura took of us last fall. I love working with fall colored papers, stickers, etc...such an inspiring palette.

I have a great 3 ring binder that I'm using for this album and instead of using page protectors, I'm being a rebel and just using my hole punch directly on the paper. I may regret not having the pages protected one day, but I'm really loving the way it is turning out. With this layout I'm able to use different sizes and shapes for the pages which makes the album more playful.















Since these are all cropped images, here are a few pics to give you an idea of what they look like in the album...





It is still a work in progress but it is very exciting to be working on a creative project again!

3 comments:

Mrs. Z said...

Fabulous, as is all your work! :) Glad you have some craft time! Love you!

Valerie said...

I have missed your scrappy pages!! I'm so glad you had a chance to scrap!! They look awesome and I love how you punched them into the album,looks cool!!

Kelly said...

The different size pages is a very cool idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...