Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{love list}

I'm forcing myself out of a sinus cold fog to bring you this week's love list...

1. This living space...

We know how much I love gray + yellow!

2. This recipe from my friend Shannan...


Nothing like simple comfort food on a chilly November day! {although it is going to be 70 here today!}

3. This poster...




How fun is this glow in the dark greeting?!

4. This serving set from Ugly Santa...

http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.164495262.jpg

Vintage modern in the loveliest shade of olive.

5. This online magazine...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4047/5136073185_fe82efcf62_z.jpg

Gifted is a great new online mag with tons of adorable ideas. With the Christmas season quickly approaching I'm taking in every ounce of holiday inspiration I can find!

What are you loving this week friends?

4 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Wow! thanks for these links. Lots of stuff on there that I love also.

Pretty Zesty said...

That poster is so cool!

Watkins35 said...

loving that I'm finally feeling a bit better (cold/flu, yuk) & that we go on hols next week (yay). x

Shannon said...

I share your love for the gray & yellow combo. And thanks for the cheeseburger pie shoutout! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...