Friday, February 18, 2011

{love list}

Oh Friday how I love you.

And here are a few other things I'm loving right now {other than Fossil's new handbags...droooool...}

1. This fireplace makeover from Fresh Crush...


Love the extended mantle and the interesting vignette on the left. Make sure you check out her blog for the before shots...so inspiring!

2. New bedding...


My hubby picked out a new coverlet and sheet set for us last week and I love them. He had me at brown with ruffles. The sheets are gray with a pin-tuck detail on the edge. They are both from the Katie Brown line at Meijer.

The boys seem to like it a lot too...

 














Now we just need some fun new pillow shams to add some color and pattern. Any ideas friends?

3. This branch hanger from the Container Store...
Adorable.

4. This print from Gus and Lula...


I sing this to the boys almost every night before bed, so this song holds a nice little place in my heart.

5. This movie...


We recently introduced the boys to Despicable Me, and I don't know who likes it more, them or us! Steve Carrell is the voice of Mr. Gru and his accent cracks me up...like a mix between German, Russian, and ???


These little guys...the minions...are so stinking funny...


And we've been repeating this line over and over again at our house this week...



Check it out if you haven't seen it. It rocks.

Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!!

5 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I've been looking for a new brown bedding. I love this!!!!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Oooh and I forgot to add that the bedding was on clearance! Double score! :)

julie king said...

i love your style, mandy! the brown bedding is wonderful. i did a fun thing on some pillows recently that you might enjoy. see my blog post from 1/13/11 called welcome home. i rubber stamped words onto linen-like polyester fabric. the words were things like create, laugh, soar, etc. they were super easy to make and fun.

Anonymous said...

oh Mandy, we've had Dispecable Me playing on repeat for about four weeks now :) It's awesome

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I can just imagine what Levi does with that movie...he is such a ham! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...