Monday, February 28, 2011

{summoning spring}

I love a little color to start of my Monday, don't you?

I've added some lovely spring inspired button blooms to my shop, as well as a new item...


Flower hair pins!

I'm having so much fun making these little beauties. You can snag a pair for only $6 in the shop.

I'm also now offering the option to have my button blooms attached to an alligator clip or a stretchy headband, so the possibilities are endless! This is one of my current faves...


And don't forget about my 100 FB Fans + 50 sales Giveaway! Become a fan of lovesquirrels on Facebook, refer your friends to do the same, and once I reach my 100/50 goal, I'll be giving one of my lovely fans their choice of a button bloom or infant cap!

Hope your week is off to a good start friends!

1 comment:

DianeTaylor said...

Hi Mandy - omg those are super cute!!! If we get a tax refund this year I am so ordering a pair for myself :) I'm so proud of you, your shop is really taking off!!! I've passed the link around to friends and I even show them my felt cozy that I use every single day in my purse, it still looks great.

Have fun making them - have a great day - I'm so happy that spring is almost here :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...