This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CENTURY 21 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you ever shopped at Century 21 in New York City? If I could visit the Big Apple, C21 would definitely be on my list of places to shop.
- Celebriy sightings are the norm... celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Olivia Palermo, Stacy Keibler, or Lindsay Lohan shop there all the time. Can't say it wouldn't be fun to catch a glimpse of them shopping!
- New merchandise comes in all the time, so there’s always something new waiting to go in your closet.
- They always have the latest trends.
- No matter what you’re shopping for, you’re guaranteed to snag amazing deals on amazing designers.
- They have two locations...Lincoln Square and Downtown Manhattan...the Manhattan location has 150,000 square feet of shopping and each floor is filled with incredible fashion.
- The men’s department is phenomenal … it definitely rivals the ladies’. There’s a huge selection of men’s designer suits, plus everything a guy could want to outfit himself in the latest trends and styles!
- The housewares department has all the top designer brands. You’ll score major deals on linens, décor, necessities and more!
This sweater for my hubby...
This cozy oversized cardigan...
And this beautiful leather bracelet...
Would you like a chance to win a 2-night stay in NYC and a $500 wardrobe from Century 21? Head on over to their Facebook page to enter the Empire Hotel sweepstakes!
Who knows...you might win and catch a glimpse of a celebrity like Olivia Palermo sporting her C21 finds...
Good luck friends!