Friday, December 06, 2013

{hello friday}


The boys are enjoying a snow day today and I'm at work, but this is my view...


And I have coffee so I'm not complaining too much. :)

Our week has been full of Christmas shows and hot chocolate with lots of cool whip. Pretty much every photo on my Instagram feed this past week had Christmas lights in it. And that makes me smile. I'm so thankful for this time of year. It is so magical with the boys.

Here are a few peeks from our past week...

Pumpkin pie for breakfast because...why not?!


Puzzle making with Nana...


Making Christmas cookies!


The tree in progress...


Sunday mornings = coffee with whip + Iron Man...


We are doing advent chains this year and the boys are having a lot of fun with it...this was something we did every year when I was growing up as well...


They were such great helpers decorating the tree...


Nothing quite as magical as a Christmas tree, is there?


I decked out the mantel with a little DIY project...


Hot chocolate + whipped cream + Charlie Brown Christmas =


Love this boy...


Landon got to enjoy a solo bath while Benny was passed out on the sofa...


A new doodle...


The boys had "Polar Express" night at school last night and they were so excited to weir their pj's...


It was mass chaos and about 95 degrees in there, but the boys had fun making reindeer ornaments, decorating cookies and wearing their jingle bell necklaces. Isn't the Polar Express such a magical story?


And after all of that, thank God for hot chocolate...


Amen.

What has your week looked like?

XO,

post signature

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Great pics of the Chrsitmas tree, the boys and all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...