Friday, May 22, 2015

{logo designs}


I've had the fun opportunity lately to design logos for three local customers. 

I'm always excited when new work comes my way that challenges me and opens my mind up to areas of design I wouldn't have thought about taking on. 

The first is for a handmade shop...



I created the square size above, and also a horizontal version for her Etsy shop and Facebook...

She gave me lots of ideas and told me to mash them all together. I was thrilled when her response was overwhelmingly positive to this design. I have to say I'm a bit in love with the button centered flower. 


The next logo is for a local non-profit organization...


And finally this logo design is for a new handmade artisan fair in our town this fall...



I am really enjoying logo design and am open to new clients if you or someone you know would like a unique doodled logo! 

XO,

signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. Great job :) I love the flower one.

Meghan Davis said...

I love the flower one, too! Cute, cute!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...