Tuesday, February 28, 2017

around here lately



February was a rough month at our house. A flood from our water heater and sickness that went on for weeks. 

I'm feeling especially pulled toward nature right now to help me find my balance again. 

Stones like this rose quartz ring that arrived in the mail yesterday (I'm really in love with it - from this shop) and the little bits of happiness I have arranged on my office altar of sorts. I've been lighting my candle and sitting in silence for a bit to start my day. 

The rose quartz is helping me feel grounded today. It carries the energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort, helps dissolve emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy. Umm yes to all of that please! 

I'm realizing how darn important self-care is to my mental health lately. 

I joked with a friend yesterday that I've created so much margin around myself that I'm not sure it's a good thing.


But she reassured me that it is. 

This past weekend we made a trip out of town to do some shopping. Our nearest Target is about an hour away, so you can bet I documented this self-care moment!


And also, I'm super obsessed with faux succulents right now. My goal is to have at least two in every room. 

I'm also obsessed with my newest mug purchase from my Society6 shop. This time I went for the larger size and it is pretty much perfection. 


So here's to lots of self-care, extra large coffees, and Instagram photo filters that make you look alert on a Friday morning! 



Sending you love and light,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...