Friday, May 25, 2007

{sad}

I'm feeling pretty down this morning. I talked to my Mom last night and my Grandma Orr isn't doing so well. We moved her to a nursing home about 2 months ago and since then she hasn't been eating well and they had to do some blood tests yesterday because she is looking jaundice. I'm praying that there isn't something horribly wrong, but she is 93 years old and we think her body is just giving out. She misses Grandpa (he passed away in September 2005) and I'm sure it has to be hard emotionally being in the nursing home. If you can take a minute, please say a prayer for my Grandma...I would appreciate it. :)

xoxo

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Sorry Mandy!! Saying a little prayer for your grandma!!

fioretta said...

Sorry to hear this - keeping your grandma in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you and praying for Grandma Orr.

Melissa said...

(((Hugs))) I'm so sorry Mandy-she will be in my prayers tonight

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...