Friday, February 27, 2009

{new digs}

So I thought I would post the stats on the new digs...

(isn't it cute?!?!)

3 bedrooms

1 1/2 baths (half bath can be easily made into a full)

Kitchen/family room combo (loooove this)

Fireplace

Dining room

Rec room (perfect for our treadmill, computer and just a general play room for the boys)

Laundry room right off the kitchen (heaven!)

Garage AND driveway (double heaven!)

Nice big yard with lots of trees

Minutes away from our local park

Secluded but super close to shopping (and dangerously close to Starbucks)


I'm already decorating every room in my mind, but I know it will be a long process. The only thing that needs to be changed right away is the carpet in the kitchen...who does that?!
I'm going to take some photos when we do the inspection so I'll be sure to post more!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks so nice! I bet you guys are really psyched for the big yard! What a nice addition!

*Sam* said...

Oh Mandy!! I'm so excited for y'all!!!

Congrats love!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the house, very cute!! Carpet in the kitchen sucks, we rent and that's what we have right I totally hate it!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I love it Mandy! How exciting!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...