Monday, February 09, 2009

{*sale!*}

The Valentine's Day items in my shop are now on sale! I can't guarantee shipment by the big day, but if you are a local Richmond friend, you could pick your purchase up just in time to give it to your sweetie on Saturday! Or, buy something to put away for next year!

I have three super cute felt Valentine cozies that are the perfect size for some chocolates, a love note, a shiny bauble, or one of my button brooches!

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. There is something about the mixture of love, chocolate and pink and brown that tugs and my heartstrings!

The first hour of my morning was spent feeding and rocking my sweet Benny back to sleep. I couldn't ask for anything better. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Ms. Tee said...

There's nothing better than rocking a sleeping baby :) The name of your store is so cute - love that. Have a great Tuesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...