Thursday, August 20, 2009

{picnik}

I've fallen in love with flickr's photo editing program, picnik. (Thanks to my friend Allison for sharing her secret for making her already gorgeous photos look even more lovely.)

I played around with some old family photos and love the results. There is just something about photos from the 50's and 60's that just pull at my heartstrings, especially when they are of my family. The beautiful couple is my grandparents and the cute little girls are my mom and my aunt. I could look at these all day.













And the same affect (but not nearly as lovely) with Dan and I on my 31st birthday.


Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

It's addicting! These look GREAT! Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...