Tuesday, July 05, 2011

{funny face}

 I love the three year old personality...


And how they make funny faces for me on cue...





They are such hams...and I love it.


Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Ours was low key, but we did take the boys to see Cars 2 yesterday. First time we've gotten them both to sit through an entire movie in the theater! It was really cute and lots more action than the first one...plenty of humor for the adults too. :)

Back to work today...same for you?

post signature

8 comments:

blush restoration said...

i love my kids' silly faces. that's pretty much what our 'simon says' consists of. oh, to be 4 again...

Kelly said...

cuties. i love all the faces kids make. ha

Monica and Whitney said...

They are adorable! And, so is that vroom vroom picture!

Ask the Duplex

Sarah Grecco said...

They are cutie patuties! I'm 31...am I too old to still make funny faces? Hahah!

xo,
Sarah
Get Up & Go

Jami said...

Those faces are too adorable! so cute!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Such cute silly faces. My younger boys love silly faces too. My oldest is suddenly not as interested. It goes to fast!

Susi said...

Hahaha, they really are cute!!! Nice blog:)

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Aw they are adorable boys!! So silly. Love that. And yes, back to work... the usual. ;) BUT I love my job! I get to hang out with my favorite girls everyday! :o)

♥Jazmin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...