Wednesday, July 06, 2011

{guest blogging!}

Today is an exciting day for This Girl's Life! I'm the guest blogger over at House of Hepworths!

HouseofHepworths

If you haven't checked out Allison's blog, it is full of creative ideas and inspiration. I'm honored that she chose me to serve as one of her guest bloggers while she is away on vacation.

So head over to House of Hepworths today and check it out!

And welcome to new readers who are visiting today! Hope you enjoy This Girl's Life and come back again soon!

AND yesterday This Girl's Life reached 100 followers! Thanks so much to all of my lovely readers! I've been putting a lot of hard work into the blog recently and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you who stop by, and for every one of your sweet and thoughtful comments. You make this girl's life even happier!


post signature

2 comments:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I'm so glad you got to guest post on my blog!!

Also, thanks so much for remembering to post about it on your blog.

xoxo

Allison @ House of Hepworths

Karen said...

Hey Mandy! Saw you on House of Hepworths. Great post! I am a new follower!! Your blog is awesome!! Love all the refinishing and crafty things you've done. Would love you to stop by sometime!
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...