Monday, April 22, 2013

{woozy for druzy}


Yes, we all know I have a thing for jewelry.

Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings...I give them all equal attention.

I've noticed a lot of druzy pieces lately and I'm in love with the natural, earthy quality of the stones. They also take me back to my rock collecting days when I was a child. I had a few geodes and pieces of agate in my collection and I soooo wish I still had them.

Here are a few pieces I've pinned from searching Etsy...

Source: etsy.com via Mandy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Mandy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Mandy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Mandy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Mandy on Pinterest


What do you think of this druzy trend?

post signature

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love these, especially the turquoise colored ring. I've been thinking of buying more statement rings, because I talk with my hands.

Hannah said...

That turquoise necklace is really pretty. I'm all for earthy, natural jewelry!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...