Sunday, February 28, 2016

{in my sketchbook}


Happy Sunday friends!

I've been a bit all over the place in my sketchbook lately...trying out all sorts of new shapes and motifs to figure out where I want to go next with my illustrations. Lettering, animals, faces, shapes from nature...nothing is safe! :) 




Close-up of my favorite doodle from the page above...


I'm loving the vintage pyrex vibe.



Lots of happy and sleepy animal faces!


And clouds because I can't go very long without doodling them.

If you've been following along with me lately you'll know that I begin a three month work sabbatical on Tuesday, and my head is spinning from all of the things I want to create. I literally feel like the ideas are going to explode out of my head if I don't get them on paper. I have a feeling my new sketchbook is going to fill up fast, so stay tuned! 

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...