Thursday, February 15, 2007

{the best day}








Yesterday was such a perfect day. I woke up to find out that we were under a level 3 snow emergency, which meant no work! So, I made blueberry muffins and enjoyed a relaxing morning. I dragged a ton of my scrapping supplies downstairs and went to town...it felt so good to create again. I finished four layouts of Christmas photos that I've been wanting to get my hands on. *pictures to come soon!*

Dan surprised me with *the* sweetest gift...a small heart shaped box of chocolates. Might not seem like much, but when I was growing up, my Dad always left my sister and I a heart-shaped box of chocolates outside our bedroom door on v-day morning. I told DH that I really missed that...and he must have been listening! :) I made him a card, but wasn't able to get him a gift because of the bad weather. Last night we made our first bellinis and they were soooo good. We made some yummy appetizers and watched a movie...a great way to end the day.

Here's to snow days on V-day every year!!

xoxo

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

HOW nice! Sounds like a great day! May you have more of them!
HUGS!

Valerie said...

Sounds like such a fabulous day!! I would've been happy with a snow day too!! Can't wait to see your scrap pages!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...