Monday, February 05, 2007

{my salvation}



#1: This Burt's Bees lotion is my savior with the cold and dry weather we are having...I have one at work and one at home so I can slather it on after washing my hands and whenever I'm feeling really dry.

#2 is barrettes...my hair is growing out a little and pulling the top back is the only way to keep my sanity at work.

3rd thing I can't live without...My mother-in-law who helped me with my first major home renovation project yesterday...tearing out the stairway carpet! Here is a before and after shot...still need to stain them and finish painting the trim.

#4...my cats. They are so cozy and warm and keep me endlessly entertained.

My fifth favorite thing right now is kiwi...I've been eating one with a banana in the morning and it is oh so yummy! Plus I get two of my fruits out of the way by 8:30 am!

On to #6: the living room rug we are getting tonight. I hate when things don't match, and for over a month I've been living with a new sofa and old rug that grossly clashed. Tonight, I will be able to breath easy as I sit on my chocolate brown couch and look at my brown, green and blue matching rug....ahhhh.

#7 which should be #1...my new office space. I finally have my own private office space and I'm in heaven!! This week I get to move again to a space with a window...this is just too much for one girl to handle! ;)

Hmmm...#8...feeling healthy! I am back to a normal eating routine, drinking coffee and feeling great! After being so sick, this is like a miracle (I had an intestinal infection that kept me sick for a month).

The 9th reason I'm a happy camper: My hubby is coaching baseball again! Our high school has a new coach and he asked him to be the pitching coach!! He is so excited and I can't wait to see him out on the field again.

And....drumroll please...

The #10 thing that has me giddy with excitement...fun new blogs! Here are a few I just discovered that are so inspiring:

Print + Pattern
Oh Joy!
Etsypickoftheday
decor8
Another Shade of Grey
Scrappy Girl Decorates

What's your salvation?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...