Sunday, February 11, 2007

{new}




I made these two art canvases today for my etsy shop and they were so much fun to put together. I used vintage family photos (my mom and grandmother) and some fun, quirky sayings. Here's to hoping someone will want to take them home!
Not much else going on this weekend...wish it wasn't almost over. We went shopping yesterday and I got some great finds...a pair of dress pants and a skirt for work, plus THE most adorable olive green dress...it is too dressy for work but Dan promised we would create an occassion for me to wear it. :) I got all of it for less than one of the items was originally...gotta love that!
I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day...not sure if Dan has anything up his sleeve or not. Last year he surprised me with a gift, even though he says he hates "hallmark" holidays. We'll see what happens...I guess I should get him something just in case!
Guess that's about it for today...xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...