Saturday, April 28, 2007

{heading out the door}



for a fun day of shopping in Indianapolis! Dan's birthday *big 27* is on Wednesday, so we are celebrating early. The highlights of the day will be dinner at On the Border and a trip to Archiver's *this one is my highlight obviously*.

I added some more fun brooches to my Etsy shop today and am wearing one of my faves today. I made it for the shop but loved it too much so I'll have to make another one to sell. :)
I also got some cute new summer shoes at Payless yesterday--->




These photos are from their website, obviously. I'll have to post some better pics of them on my feet. :)
Well, DH is getting restless so I think that means its time to head out...hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!
xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...