Sunday, April 15, 2007

{random update}









Here's a new layout and some random pics from the past week. I participated in a swap on the Cottage Living Community message board and got some wonderful goodies from my partner. She really spoiled me! Here's a scrapbook page I did a few weeks ago...I haven't been in much of a scrapping mood lately but I love how this one turned out.
Yesterday was a really fun day. I had lunch with Liz and Jamie...Liz coooked a yummy lunch for us and we played a fun game - Imagine If - I'm going to have to buy this one! Faith's baby shower was yesterday evening and it was so much fun seeing all of the cute baby stuff she received. She is due in a few weeks and I can't wait to meet little Gavin Skyler. If my baby fever wasn't already in high gear, being around all that baby talk didn't help! Dan was teasing me about it all night. :)
Not much going on today. I need to do some cleaning and painting...hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday!

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...