Thursday, September 11, 2008

{design roundup}

So last night was a very entertaining night for Project Runway and Top Design. At first I thought the challenge on PR was a little cheesy (and still kind of do)...base your design on your astrological sign? Seriously? But, it did make for some quite interesting ensembles. I thought that Leanne had it in the bag again, but I really liked Jerel'ls and was so glad to see him finally win a challenge. He is just so darn cute! Tim wasn't a fan of his skirt, but obviously the judges were (or the past designers who picked the winner). I loved the houndstooth fabric that he used...

I thought that Joe's was pretty amazing too...the skirt looked like it took a lot of time and effort...

Korto and Leanne did amazing work as well and I was kind of surprised that one of them didn't win...


And as for the rest...well Kenley and Blaine...what were they thinking? She was so freaking over confident and again argued with the judges. She really needs to go. Blaine...poor thing...I'll miss his over tanned face, but his was hideous. As Michael Kors said, she was pooping fabric.

Sooo glad to see Terry go. She has had some nice designs but her attitude leaves a lot to be desired. I wasn't a huge fan of Keith, but I really felt for him. She treated him like crap.

On to Top Design, which was a pretty cool challenge. The designers were paired up and had to decorate a bunker...interesting. They were given a pretty large budget...$4000 to get furniture and accessories. I agreed with pretty much all of the judges assessments and loved the winning team's design. I was also glad to see Jennifer and Robert go...they were both being so immature about working together, and their room was awful. Here is the winning room and my other favorite...



Oh, and now I'm addicted to two more Bravo shows...The Rachel Zoe Project and Tabatha's Salon Takeover. There is no hope for me. There is just something about watching rich people wine about their fabulous lives and seeing dirty, clogged salon sinks that is very entertaining to me.

1 comment:

Ms. Tee said...

wow, I didn't watch either this time. I can't believe some of the outfits! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...