Friday, September 12, 2008

{gray dreams}

I'm more than slightly obsessed with the color gray right now. I'm in love with it actually. For fall I'm just dying to get my hands on a gray leather shoulder bag and some gray knee high boots...suede would be absolute perfection.

These bags definitely fit the bill, and are fairly affordable...

Jessica Simpson Pacha Sm Tote-Croco

$98.00


Madison Large Buckle Tote

$90.00

And now for some boots that have me drooling (of course they have to be way out of my budget)

Frye Women's Jenny Double

$400.00


Bally Women's Edwina

$870.00 - yeah, that is our mortgage and cell phone bill for one month!

These are absolutely gorgeous...and slightly closer to our price range....but will still have to stay on the wish list.


MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS Women's Olivia Boot

$199.19

These from Target are more of a reality purchase, and are pretty cute. I like the buttons, but wish they had a bit of a heel instead of the wedge.

new
$34.99

Off to dream my gray dreams :)




1 comment:

Ms. Tee said...

Hey there! I am so with you on the boots. :) As soon as I saw that you liked the Frye boots, I was going to suggest Target, since they usually sell a pretty good imitation of Frye boots each year. But then I saw that you discovered that, too. I hope you find some you like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...