Tuesday, September 02, 2008

{words}

I happened upon a new website the other day that is really cool...wordle.net. You can input any text you want, or the url for a website or your blog, and it will create word art that you can customize with different fonts, colors and layouts. I entered my blog url and this is what I got...

It is fun to experiment with different words, colors and layouts. It would be great to create a gift using someone's wedding vows, favorite movie quote, bible verse, poem etc.

And in mommy news...the boys are 3 months old! They are growing so fast and have started to smile, giggle and coo at us a lot more. It is soooo much fun interacting with them. They are both staying awake a lot more during the day which makes it hard to get anything done around the house. I can't say that it hasn't caused some stressful times here lately, but we are dealing with it and learning how to adjust our schedules to fit theirs. Here are a few shots from their 3 month birthday. :)



2 comments:

Jenna said...

Eeek - I pinkpuffyheart them, Mandy! I can't believe how much they have changed and how time has flown!

Ms. Tee said...

Thank you, too! :)
I will have to try out the wordlet website - that is so neat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...