Friday, March 13, 2009

{surreal}

The for sale sign is in the yard! Holy. Crap. It still seems so surreal that this is all happening. Most days I don't feel like I'm old enough to be an adult, but here I am, a mom of twins, working full time and buying/selling houses. When did all of this happen?!

I scurried around the house last night to get the listing pics taken. It should be up later today. Yikes!!!

To top it all off, Mr. Ben is not sleeping well. Wait, let me rephrase that. He sleeps great when I'm holding him. Not so much in his own bed. Two nights this week I'm committed one of the worst parenting sins. I've let him sleep with me. With Dan at work and the boys in the same room, I can't let either of them cry or they will wake the other up. It is not a good situation. I don't want to spoil either of them but I also need to keep my sanity. I will be so glad when we are in the new house and the boys will each have their own room. Hopefully that will help the situation greatly. I can always hope...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...