Monday, August 09, 2010

{32}

I turned the big 32 on Friday and it felt like the whole weekend was a celebration which was really fun.

Friday started out with me waking up at 8:30 before either of the boys were up. Happy Birthday to me!!!! I went to BK to get a cup of their yummy coffee and some cini-minis because you can't beat a $2 breakfast.

Hey, I'm easy to please.

And I got to listen to some new tunes in the car (thanks Dan!) I love, love, love this CD!

photo

The boys were up when I got home so we enjoyed some play time, and then my Mom and Grandmother came over to entertain them (or at least that's what the boys thought)...

photo

photo

photo

photo

After about an hour of jumping on Great Grandmother and giving her high-5's, it was time for three generations of birthday fun. We headed to our local French bakery to get some drool-worthy desserts. I had a key lime cheesecake...mmmmm....





Mom made sure she matched hers...



After that we did some shopping in the boutique next door and I got this really fun bracelet (thanks Mom!) I absolutely loooove the wooden buckle.



Then it was time for the ladies to go back home and I ventured out to one of my favorite places in the world...Hobby Lobby. For some of this...

photo

Nothing better than yarn shopping.

OK...well maybe Target shopping. And we did some of that too! I got these cute little numbers...


And no Target trip for us would be complete without a few hundred diapers in the cart...



The day ended (after getting the boys to bed) with my DVR'd Project Runway and a Totino's pizza. It really is the simple things in life.

If my first day of 32 is any indication, I think I'm going to like it here.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! That pretty much sounds like an awesome day. And um, color coordinated desserts? LOVE. And the shoes and bracelet too, nice choices!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...