Wednesday, September 15, 2010

{lovely}

Boden is yet another reason why I'm in love with British culture.

They've cornered the market on cozy living spaces, which I discovered in this lovely magazine my friend Allison sent me.

Are they kidding with these gorgeous pieces? Someone hand me a napkin because I'm drooling...



This skirt is the perfect mix of fall cozy and whimsy.



I'm actually thinking I could DIY this necklace...what do you think?



Such a ladylike coat in a great shade of green.

They even have a super fun outfit maker so you can "try on" their pieces before buying. Genius.

This is my idea of a perfect fall outfit...




That necklace owns me.

What are you drooling over this fall in the wardrobe department? I would love to see what's on your wish list!

1 comment:

Watkins35 said...

Boden are great aren't they (although a little pricy). Their warehouse is just up the road from where I work & I keep hoping they'll have a sale day!! I get their catalogues & LOVE the skirt you've posted. I also live in their comfy lounge trousers in the winter (even if some people think I'm wearing my pjs!) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...