Tuesday, November 01, 2011

{Halloween recap}

 We had SUCH a fun Halloween with the boys this year. I'm still on a high from it...or is it from all the sugar? Maybe a mix of both. :)

I did a little last minute decorating on Monday afternoon and hung a DIY "trick or treat" banner in the entryway...

{I obviously didn't dust though...shhh}

And a fun tin sign welcomed trick or treaters...

And now for just a couple pics of our two "punkins"...
With Nana and Gigi...


And their Papa...

And our cutie patootie nephew Noah was the cutest scarecrow ever...


Last year we only made it to two houses, so I was hoping this year to improve on that record. Not only did the boys enjoy it, but we made it around our entire neighborhood which is quite a treck...lots of hills...


 And leaf piles to jump in along the way...


Noah got a lift on his momma's shoulders...

And after getting over his fear of the first few houses, Landon was all smiles...
My Mom took a lot more photos that I forgot to copy, so I might be doing a Halloween recap 2.0 post later in the week. Hope your Halloween was fun and sugar filled!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously cute pumpkin outfits! I love the scarecrow too. Glad you all made it around the neighborhood & the kiddos had a good time :)

Kim said...

Those are the cutest pumpkins! Great pictures....I miss the midwest in the Fall (I'm from Ohio) and I really miss the leaves changing colors and raking them into piles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...