Thursday, November 10, 2011

{holiday shop update}

I've been busy working on santa caps for my shop...do you have a little elf that needs one?


They are available in 0-3, 6, 9 and 12 month sizes and I can do different combinations of colors. Traditional red and white, pink, green...your choice!



I also have other great styles and colors in the shop like this winter white one...


And a super cozy cream button cap...


Perfect Christmas gifts! The santa cap was my biggest seller last year and so far it is looking like it will be again this year. Be sure to get your order in soon if you want one for the holidays!

*And be sure to head on over to my Love Squirrels Facebook Page and become a fan! Find out about new hats in the shop and special promotions!*

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...