Friday, November 25, 2011

{so thankful}

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone.

The boys are asleep in their beds.

Some of the Thanksgiving leftovers are still sitting on the kitchen counter.

Our dining room table is still covered with the tablecloth that was hand embroidered by my husband's grandmother.

I just ate my second slice of pumpkin pie of the day...covered with a layer of cool whip as thick as the pie itself.

They hubby and I just watched 50/50...quite the tear jerker. I actually sobbed.

Chloe is sitting by my feet, staring at me and waiting for me to let her up in my lap.

The house smells like the perfect holiday scent of pine thanks to the candle my mother-in-law brought me today.

I get to see my parents and Grandmother tomorrow and decorate the house for Christmas.

I'm so very thankful.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...