This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ but all opinions are my own.
Who wouldn't want to go on a World Market shopping spree?
I took a virtual shopping trip to decorate our laundry room and found some eclectic and colorful decor and accessories...
- Aqua Floor Tile Indoor/Outdoor Rug
- Yellow Punched Metal Pendant
- Ryan Wall Storage Unit
- Spinach Green Madison Baskets
- Industrial Metal Shelf
It was so much fun putting together this space, and World Market has something else fun in store for you! Head on over to their Facebook page to enter to win their Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes!
- A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico (this is a 5 day Trip for 2 to Santa Fe which includes airfare and hotel)
- Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef
- Personally signed glossy cookbook
- Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
- Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
- A $1,000 World Market gift card
Do you shop at World Market? Have you decorated a room in your home with their fun and eclectic accessories? I would love to hear about it!
Linking up with...