Thursday, April 17, 2014

{favorites}



Happy Thursday friends!

I thought it would be fun today to share some of my current favorite things. 

1. If you know me very well, you'll know that when I find new music, I tend to obsessively listen to it. Right now that music would be anything by Greg Laswell. This song of his, featuring another one of my favorites, Sara Bareilles, is on repeat these days...



2. This post.

SO much good stuff...especially if you are feeling pulled toward a new adventure. 

3. Lisa Leonard's new monogram line...
I love the fonts and organic shapes.

4. Landon's recent creation...
He took a scrap piece of felt and some Instax photos and put together this little album all by himself. You can say my crafty little heart melted all over the place.

5. This adorable sign I ordered for the boys' room from Prim & Proper on Etsy...
Their space is almost done and I can't wait to share it with you. It might also include a freaking awesome light up globe my mom thrifted for them...I think it is their favorite thing ever. :)

6. And because Easter is this weekend...

Love that Jim Gaffigan.

What are you loving today?

XO,
post signature

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Crossbones said...

Love Landons craft...so creative!!

Crystal said...

Love him Gaffigan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...