Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Better Together


























This morning, Dan woke me up by putting one of the ear buds to his MP3 player in my ear. It was playing "Better Together" by Jack Johnson, which is one of our songs. What a sweet way to start the morning, laying face to face in bed, listening to Jack.

I'm finally feeling better today...feels soooo good to be back to myself again. I have so many things piled up that I want to do. Clean the house, pull weeds outside, go to Hobby Lobby, return some curtains I bought that are too small, and of course...scrapbook!

Guess its back to work tomorrow...but at least that means I'm better!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That is so sweet!

Melissa said...

first off-what a sweet way to wake up :)

and 2nd-glad your feeling better! even if it means going back to work ;)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherri said...

Glad you are feeling better! What a SWEET thought about the song and a great LO. You might just wanna keep him! *wink* LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...