Monday, July 17, 2006

Home improvements...


I was quite a busy bee last night...got our new dining room curtains up, did three loads of laundry and made a new curtain for our back door to match the kitchen ones. The dining room curtains were quite a project because they are from IKEA and come ridiculously long...over 100 inches, so I had to shorten them to 90 inches and iron on the tape to keep them from ravelling. Of course Chloe was having fun playing in the old curtains when I laid them on the floor. :)

We will be getting our new porch railing the first few weeks of August...I can't wait!!! Here is a pic of what it will look like (using my amazing design skills ;)

We're going to hopefully use the same guy to help us renovate our kitchen, which I'm even MORE excited about!!! I have so many ideas for things I want to do to the house...if only I could have a year off from work to get them all done! (and of course fit some scrapbooking time in there also!)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

GREAT design skills!!! That is going to look great!

Penny said...

Your house is so cute....even more so with that railing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...