Saturday, July 15, 2006

My new toy!

I ordered a new digital camera tonight! Yipee! :)

I can't wait to get it and start playing. Our current camera has really been holding me back from submitting my layouts for publication because of the poor quality of the pictures. My new one has 6 mp and 10x optical zoom so it will be a big improvement. I'll have to post some pics when it arrives!!

We went out to dinner with Joyce, Debi and John tonight at Applebees....it was fun to relax and be silly. We went to Fairfield earlier today and did some shopping...had a Panera smoothie...yummmmm. :)

I might get to help out with some classes at the Midwest Scrapbook Convention in September! It is being held at the State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. Keeping my fingers crossed...it would be so awesome to be able to help out...and work with Kimber!

Gonna go now and make a card for a wedding shower I'm going to tomorrow...and maybe finish a layout I have sitting on my desk.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

congrats on your new toy :)

yum..applebees ;) have fun at the wedding shower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...