Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Life on the outside...

I want to be a part of it again!!! LOL :)

Hobby Lobby has some great scrapbooking sales this week...I have to get there before Sunday and stock up! AC and Doodlebug ribbon are half off...great deal. They also have the SEI scrapbook in a bag kits on sale...not sure if I need one but a sale is a sale, huh?? ;)

I'm actually watching Dr. Phil right now...a little Regis and Kelly earlier...and a little Ellen. I never get to watch the talk shows, so I guess being sick has its advantages.

Thinking about what I want to do for my birthday. I'm pretty sure we are going to go to either On the Border or Johnny Carrino's for dinner....yummmmmmm :) Mom is taking me to Rileybrook again on the 3rd...always look forward to our little yearly b-day tradition. Hopefully the weather will be nice that day so we can explore the gardens.

Dan ordered me an MP3 player...he reminds me that I can't call it an Ipod because it isn't, but it is basically the exact same thing, just not...does that make sense??? ;) Even though I told him I really don't need one that fancy, I am excited to get it and start using it.

OK...enough random thoughts for one day :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

congrats on your new MP3 player :) when is your birthday? mines is coming up too(July 31)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...