Monday, July 24, 2006

Unhappy kidneys...

So after a weekend filled with awful back and abdominal pain and an almost constant fever, I was so happy to go to the doctor this morning. Turns out that I have a kidney infection and a slight case of the stomach flu. Not that I want to have these things, but I feel so much better knowing what is wrong and having the medication to take care of it. I'm slowly starting to feel better and the plan is to be back to work by Thursday. Dan has been so supportive and helpful...going to the grocery, getting my prescriptions, basically being my slave for the past four days. I am so blessed to be married to him.

I'm hoping I'll feel good enough tomorrow that I can scrapbook a little. I still need to do my design team layouts for Remember the Dayz, and there are a couple contests I want to enter.

My birthday is quickly approaching...2 weeks from today!! Can't believe I'll be 28!! AHHH! ;) It is going to be nice to have it on the weekend so Dan and I can go out on my actual birthday.

I guess that is about all of my random thoughts for today...feels good to at least be living in the cyber world again...hopefully the real world is only a day or two away. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better...that does not sound fun at all!!!

Toni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...