Thursday, July 20, 2006

Life is a rollercoaster...

andI'm riding one of the low points today...but I'm trying my hardest to get up the hill. I went to the doctor today and switched anti-anxiety meds. I was trying to wean myself off of Paxil, and turns out it is one of THE hardest to get off of. I've been having headaches, nausea, dizziness, back pain, and overall fatigue...not fun. I start my new medication today so hopefully I'll notice a nice change soon.

On a happy note, Dan and I are going to visit my Mom's parents on the 30th. I'm really excited about it. They live 2 1/2 hours away, so we don't see them very often. We're going to take them to their favorite Mexican restaurant. I am taking her a scrapbook, photo corners and a pen...she told me she really wants to start putting their photographs in better books (acid free ones). I'm excited to give her everything and look through all the fun old photos! :)

Guess that's all for now...but I may be back later today!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Hope you feel better, and that your med switch goes smoothly!

Adrienne said...

Hope you feel better soon! ((((((HUGS)))))

Melissa said...

hope you feel better ASAP and have fun with the family ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...