Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lazy weekend...

We had such a lazy weekend and I loved every minute of it! Yesterday I got my hair cut and highlighted and we had dinner at Cracker Barrel...mmmm. :) Dan's Grandma is in town from Oklahoma so we got together with her and the rest of his family today for lunch. His great aunt Jodi always makes delicious meals so we always leave her house so full. We both came home and took a nap...LOL :) Dan has to work tonight which stinks but he only has one more full week of work until his 2 weeks of vacation...yeah for my hubby! He soooo deserves this break!

Our wedding anniversary is coming up on October 11th and I can't wait...can't believe it has been three years! We're going to see The Fray and Aqualung on the 13th...that will be a great way to celebrate. I wish I could take the whole 2 weeks off with him, but I'm at least taking 5 days of it off so that will be nice.

Here's a pic of me with my freshly done hair...I always feel so good after a cut and highlight. :)

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

I LOVE your hair - very cute and fresh!
Sounds like a great weekend!
I hope you have a wonderful anniversary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...