Saturday, September 09, 2006

{random thoughts}

It is a beautiful Saturday...watching the US Open right now. I love when tennis is on TV, it takes me back to my high school days. Go Federer and Henin-Hardenne!! :)

Read on Elsie's blog a few minutes ago about the negative comments she has been dealing with lately. It makes me sad that someone her age with sooo much talent and such a rising career has to deal with this kind of crap. I *heart* Elsie and wish her all the best!

Got some new fall work clothes this morning...I love fall clothes shopping! Still looking for some brown heels and black boots though. Hubby and I are getting ready to go shopping so maybe I'll have some luck. I desperately need to go through my clothes and take a ton of stuff to goodwill. Sadly I have a lot of things that don't fit me anymore, but I'm trying to embrace my new curves.

I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety lately with work. I'm trying to keep it out of my mind today and tomorrow and just enjoy a relaxing weekend. We're having Mom and Dad over for dinner tomorrow so that will be fun. Making stew for the first time since this past winter...my favorite fall meal.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Have a great weekend and relax! Will you posting a picture of your new clothes? ;)
HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...