Thursday, September 14, 2006

{struggle}

The last few weeks have been a daily, hourly struggle for me with my anxiety. Stress at work and nearing the one year anniversary of my Grandpa's passing have taken their toll on me. When I was younger and had these anxiety attacks, I could escape by quitting a job or having Mom and Dad fix it for me. As an adult...there is no way to escape the anxiety. I have to face it head-on and deal with it. Right now I want to crawl in a hole and hide from the world (well, Dan could join me but he's the only one allowed). I don't want to deal with the conflict and uncomfortable relationship at work that causes me daily stress and makes me want to break out in tears. I don't want to work late tonight and miss spending the evening with Dan but I don't have a choice. Being an adult is a tough, scary thing sometimes. I hope that I'm able to find a resolution to the stress at work, and find a way to enjoy being there everyday. Feeling like this isn't fun and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I did some scrapbooking this afternoon to try and take my mind off of things and this is what I came up with...cute, huh? :) My cats do provide a fun, if temporary relief from the pressure of life.

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

HUGS to you!!!!! Hang in there honey!
I like your layout - very fun and cute!
You know where I am if you want to talk....

Valerie said...

Hope things improve for you!! Treat yourself to something!! Do someting fun, distract yourself!!Sending you a big hug!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...