Wednesday, September 06, 2006

{trying}

The past few days have been very trying for me. It is an EXTREMELY busy time at work with a couple big projects going on at the same time. Today and tomorrow I have to work late doing some trainings for student workers and it has me so stressed out. Tonight's training was so unorganized and although I think they learned what they needed to know I feel like it came off as very haphazard and unprofessional. It is days like today that make me really wonder how and why I ended up in this job. Fundraising is the last thing I ever would have seen myself doing. I love where I work and I have a wonderful boss, but that can only count for so much when your actual job is so far from what you want to be doing. I want to use my creativity and be passionate about my job...wake up every morning with excitement at the thought of going to work. I know that a lot of people don't have that priviledge, but I want it...I want it so badly. I'm trying to be brave and strong and keep focused on the positive things. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a new perspective and a more positive attitude for me. If you could say a little prayer for me I would appreciate it...

1 comment:

Megs said...

Consider yourself prayed for! i understand your feelings on this so much . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...