Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My cute house



So I have quite a love/hate relationship with my house. There are things about it that drive me INSANE, but also things about it that I ADORE. I thought today I would make a top ten list of things I love about my house to take my mind of off the things I hate about it. :) So here goes....
1. my front porch,
2. the fireplace,
3. all of the built-ins and woodwork,
4. my dining room chandelier,
5. the big windows that let in tons of light,
6. the hardwood floors,
7. our big master bathroom,
8. the cute original light fixture in my scrapbook room,
9. my pink bathroom,
10. the high ceilings




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wanna link each other's blog? let me know. 8-) (this is tracy/winejunkie from YH)

scrapperjen said...

I LOVE your house! Very quaint....

Valerie said...

What a gorgeous and cozy house!! I loved all the pics!!

Kim said...

I love your house. It looks like a happy place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...