Thursday, January 22, 2009

{sparkle}



So before the boys were born, I was quite the collector of earrings. I'd hit up the clearance rack and Dillards and clean up on sparkly and shiny dangly things to decorate my ears. I loved going through my little earring drawer in the morning to find the perfect pair to go with my outfit for the day.

My poor earrings have been severely neglected the past 7 1/2 months, left in their dark little drawer and replaced by my trusty fake diamond studs that go with everything. Most work mornings I'm too hurried to even think about accessorizing, so there they stay. But this morning, I had a few spare minutes, and after 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep (seriously!) I had the motivation to open that little drawer once again.

Oh how I missed you my sparkly ear embellishments!

You put a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

ca-hute! I love earrings too -- such an easy way to sass something up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...