Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{humbled again}

Just when I'm feeling very sorry for myself, for the lack of sleep I'm getting, for the zero money to buy new work clothes (or even the face wash I like to use), for the strained relationships I'm dealing with...just when I'm asking God to make things easier on me, I read this...

Inconvenient Gratitude

This is a wonderful blog and I highly recommend it to women who deal with the daily struggles of work, family and self-image. Today's post reminded me that all I need to do is change the way I view my life, instead of wishing for my life to change.

3 comments:

The Walters Crew said...

Hey, you should check out www.proverbs31.org Great site! I would recommend signing up for their daily devotions, great for women/moms!

DianeTaylor said...

I love love love this blog - one of my fav bloggers is featured there (Angie Smith, her husband Todd is in the Christian group Selah). With my husband out of work for the last few months, I too am trying to see the good side of life. I too have realized that all those things I thought I needed? Nah - don't need em. I have everything I could possible want :) Thanks for the reminder.
(and I'm so glad to see your Etsy shop open up again, my 2 felt cozys are in use every single day - grab em people, you won't regret it!)

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Diana - it is so stressful when money is tight, but stories like these help us to keep things in perspective, don't they? And thanks so much for your compliment on my Etsy shop - I'm so excited to hear you still use the cozies! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...